Xiaomi is always keeping up with the trends in the tech industry by launching its products, apps and services. It was just a few days ago when all the executives of Xiaomi India took to Twitter to announce the world’s ‘First 108-megapixel penta-camera system’ smartphone Mi Note 10. Chances are that the Mi Note 10 is coming to India soon and if you are looking to buy a premium camera smartphone, this could be a good choice. But what about the price? Well, the phone which is likely to launch sometime in January 2020 in India may cost Rs 40,000 approximately.
Yes, the price of the upcoming Mi Note 10 has been leaked ahead of its release. As Xiaomi kicks off its 3rd Global Photography Challenge for 2019, the photographers get a chance to win cash and Xiaomi smartphones. Going by the prizes listed for the contest, the upcoming device Mi Note 10 with 108-megapixel camera could cost around Rs 40,000.
If this is to be believed, the new Mi Note 10 will be an expensive offering by Xiaomi in India. So far, the Redmi K20 Pro special gold-diamond edition is the most expensive smartphone by the brand. Now, here’s a TL;DR version of the specs, features and price of Mi Note 10:
– The Mi Note 10 standout feature is the 108-megapixel Penta camera setup. Xiaomi has used the 108-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL HMX Bright sensor that promises high-quality photos with better details and colours over other sensors.
– For selfies, the Mi Note 10 gets a 32-megapixel camera that sits in a waterdrop notch on top of the screen.
– For the performance, the Mi Note 10 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset.
– The new smartphone include a 5260mAh battery that should easily help it last an entire day. And given that it’s a big battery, Xiaomi has thrown in support for 30W fast charging, which should fill it up quickly.
– The Mi Note 10 also comes with a 6.47-inch FHD+ curved AMOLED screen with an in-display fingerprint. The smartphone has a premium glass body with Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both the front and back.