F orbes Insights is currently seeking a Senior Research Analyst to assist in interpreting data, formulating reports and other day-to-day tasks focused on executive thought leadership and research programs.
The Senior Research Analyst will have the opportunity to work across all phases of the research process, from quantitative and qualitative research design, fieldwork, and analysis and publication. This role offers a lot of opportunity for hands-on work, innovative thinking and autonomy, as well as the experience of working together on growing team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supporting research design efforts and survey authoring
- Survey programming and analysis of survey data
- Monitoring data acquisition and producing field reports
- Preparing data reports from survey platform
- Building presentations based on survey results
- Fact-checking research and reports
- Conducting additional data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- 2-3+ years relevant research experience
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Some survey programming experience (i.e. Qualtrics, Confirmit)
- Data visualization experience (i.e. Tableau)
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply, click here.
To view all opportunities, click here.
Forbes Media is a global media, branding and technology company, with a focus on news and information about business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. The company publishes Forbes and Forbes Asia, as well as Forbes.com. The Forbes brand today reaches more than 98 million people worldwide with its business message each month through its magazines and 38 licensed local editions around the globe, Forbes.com, TV, conferences, research, social and mobile platforms. Forbes Media’s brand extensions include conferences, real estate, education, financial services, and technology license agreements.